Technical Support Manager - JOB OPENING in San Francisco, CA

From: Herb Alston <mitrecruit_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/09/17

I am looking for a Technical Support Manager for a position in San Francisco, CA.
This is a full time/regular position... not a contract

You will manage a team of currently 4 people and build the group to over 10.

Experience Wish List:
* E-COMMERCE

  • WEB Based Transactions
  • Strong Technical group
  • Internet Marketing Environment
  • BUDGETING
  • PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
  • GROUP MENTORING
  • Good technical background important however your people and project management skills are of a higher priority in this position.
  • You must have at least 2 years of people management experience

This is my wish list.. my REALITY list is somewhere in between there and you.
If you're interested please email me your resume and lets CHAT!

Herb Alston, Principal
MIT RECRUITING
415.285-8110 Office    415.641-1515Fax
email:  mitrecruit_at_earthlink.net