Re: Oracle & Designer

From: Dieter Lohrstraeter <lohrst_at_quantum.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:06:31 +0200

Hi,
[Quoted] the Designer2K has an SQL-Net2 not an SQL-Net8-Interface. Therefore you have to configure your tnsnames.ora under network\admin and not only under net80\admin. If you are using SQL-Net8 Easy-Configuration only NET8 is configured. Use SQL-Net Easy Configuration or do it manualy in network\admin\tnsnames.ora

regards

Dieter Lohrsträter