DEV/2000 - 4.5 TAB ORDER

From: George Dimopoulos <george_at_hivnet.ubc.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:08:43 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have one canvas, 3 blocks, each block as multiple fields.

lets use following example as the canvas

block.A.field1 block.A.field2 block.B.field1 block.C.field1

I want to be able to cursor through the form in following order

block.A.field1 to block.A.field2 to block.B.field1 to block.C.field1 and in reverse order.

Any ideas?

I have looked at go_item, next navigation item, next block no where.

I have also ordered blocks as A,B,C

any answers please email me at george_at_hivnet.ubc.ca

thx in advance Received on Thu Sep 17 1998 - 00:08:43 CEST

Original text of this message