Re: how can I drop a column from a table??? Hurry up, please

From: Darren K. Cockrel <derwoud_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 1998/09/16

This is a cheap way to do this, but it works for me. I go to schema manager, right click on the table and choose the "create like" option. Click "Show SQL" then copy out the SQL and make your changes in a text editor and reapply the empty table, indexes, keys, and grants. There are some scripts to get this script easily but I mostly use the Enterprise Manger tools and a freeware tool called TOAD (www.toadsoft.com). Darren