D2K 2.1 -- Please help me tonite with this table access problem.....thanx

From: Richard Hollingsworth <wrh_at_HiWAAY.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:28:10 -0500

I have 2 tables that I created using 3rd party slq scripts. Worked fine. I then loaded them with accompanying 3rd party sqlloader script. Worked fine.

Now, I can look at the tables just fine with sql-plus: I can describe them, browse them, everyting.

EMPLOYEE is the master table, and TOOLS is the detail table.

Problem is, when I create 2 blocks in D2K to ralate the two tables in a master-detail relation, then try to compile the form, I get the following....

	PL/SQL ERROR 356.....
	"TOOLS" must be a table to which the user has access!

Scuse me......Why don't I have access if it shows me as the owner, and I can query and update the table using sql/plus?

Please help, I don't know how to get around this error.

If you can't email me tonite at wrh_at_hiwaay.net, please email me tomorrow at richard_at_unirex.com

Thanx for any help.

Richard H. Received on Wed Sep 16 1998 - 02:28:10 CEST

Original text of this message