Re: HTP Functions and Procedures

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:04:00 GMT

In article <35FE757C.7FC32E88_at_iti.ca>,   "Ian H. MacLeod" <imacleod_at_iti.ca> wrote:
> I'm looking for a Web site or other source that lists the availble HTP
> Functions and Procedures for use with the Oracle WebServer.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Ian H. MacLeod, BSC, BEd, AIT, CD
> Curriculum Developer
> Information Technology Institute

I'm not sure about Oracle WebServer, but if you have access to Oracle Web Application Server 3.0.1, you can look at the online documentation by connecting to the server by browser via one of the default listeners (admin or www). Follow the thread Online Docs -> Using Oracle Web Application Server Cartridges -> PL/SQL Cartridge -> htp and htf packages. Hope this helps.

Cary