Designer/2000 Web - sending Emails

From: D <MFC_at_well.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:36:32 GMT

I am currently developing a booking system for our corporate intranet using Forms 4.5 and Designer/2000 Web. (moving to forms 5.0 soon).

What I hope to do is when users make a booking, it will email them a confirmation. Question how can I do this?

(confession time, I'm a bit of a novice)

I understand the major problem when tring to do this over the web is that because it's thi client, what sends the email?

sorry for an imprecise email, but I'm rather fishing about at the moment Received on Mon Sep 14 1998 - 17:36:32 CEST

Original text of this message