Re: Web Development Tool Advice

From: Eric Keen <ekeen_at_dps-corp.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 23:48:04 -0400

In my opinion, the Designer/2000 Web generator is suitable for basic forms and reports (nothing
to the detail of Developer/2000 code). This is partially based on the server PL/SQL architecture and technical implementation they chose for this generator. For complex forms, you'd be better off using a real runform engine (NT Web, UNIX Web) against an FMX from Developer or Designer Modules.