PO8 and D2K 2.1 - No interface driver connected - Please help us...

From: Richard Hollingsworth <wrh_at_HiWAAY.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:09:05 -0500

[Quoted] OK, I've seen other threads on this tonite, but no one have posted the resolution. I've tried and tried to get D2K 2.1 to connect to my PO8 database with no luck. I know others have face this also. Will someone please tell us in plane words how to fix this problem.

[Quoted] Also, which tnsnames file is being used? I have one in Net8/admin and one in Network/admin.

Please help us with this problem. I don't know about the others, but I am dead until I can connect.

Thanx very much,

Richard H. Received on Sat Sep 12 1998 - 06:09:05 CEST

Original text of this message