Re: HELP! Designer/2000: how to print diagram to a file?

From: <shan_at_ssa.co.orange.ca.us>
Date: 1998/09/11

All you need to do it:
1. save the ERD to .prn file
2. open up MS Word -> new doc -> insert -> picture -> select your .prn file

The picture is then inserted into Word. All you need to be concerned about is the margins. Word can not print a complete picture which acrosses several pages.

Another way you can do is copy and paste it into Excel. Excel has the capability of accomodating a big picture, although the texts are kind of blurry.

Good luck.

Stephanie Han
Lockheed Martin
http://www.lmco.com