Re: Convert to dbf format

From: Subramanian.R.V <suburv_at_kumaran.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 20:07:03 GMT

Two simple steps;
1. Get the sql to create an acii file output.txt with each column's value

    enclosed in " " (double qutoes) and seperated by ',' (comma).

  EX:

2. Startup dbase/foxpro and create an empty stru (say myfile.dbf)

    that you need and use the command "APPEND from ouput.txt to     myfile.dbf type delimited" - (I am not sure of the syntax pl verify)

hope this helps.

regards,
Subu.