Re: Help ORA-6413

From: Jon T. Day <jday_at_msmailgw.sdsmt.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:02:25 -0600

odyssey70 wrote:

> I install "personal oracle 8" first
> but when I start database, raise ORA-6413 error
> please help me...

I just installed it yesterday and I got it to work right off the bat. I have both SQLNet V2 and Net8 installed. 64XX errors are sqlnet errors. Could it be you possibly don't Net8 installed, or your SQLNet configuration files are not set up right? (/ORAWIN95/NET80/ADMIN/?.ora) I'm no SQLNet expert. I hope this helps. If Net8 is not installed, you may have to uninstall and reinstall PO8 to get it to work right.

Jon T. Day Received on Fri Sep 11 1998 - 16:02:25 CEST

Original text of this message