Q: Why is LOV on the web so damn sloooow?

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com>
Date: 11 Sep 1998 13:48:46 GMT

[Quoted] We are trying out running some Developer 2000 forms on the web, but the first [Quoted] time that an LOV is chosen, it takes an unbelievable long time for the LOV to appear. I mean really long. After the first one, all other LOV's are quick. I can understand a little delay, but is there any way to optimize them [Quoted] to appear quicker??

I know I haven't given much info like what version, O/S, etc, but I thought maybe there were similar experiences and a little trick that people would have that is platform/version independent.

--
If you have a condom and sunscreen SPF 15 or greater, than it's safe to look at