EZ 2 Read User Manual for Forms Runtime?

From: Steven Carrola <scarrola_at_bussvc.wisc.edu>
Date: 11 Sep 1998 13:29:12 GMT

Product: Forms Runtime
Product Version: 5.0.6.8.0

Does anyone know of a good source for
a user manual that describes in layman's terms how to use Forms Runtime?

I am not looking for help instructions for the developer. Rather, I am looking for something like a "Forms Runtime for Dummies" type of instruction manual that I can give to a runtime user. Many of our users are asking for an easy to read reference that will teach them how to use forms runtime.

Chapter 6 of the Oracle Forms 4.5 Reference Manual is the closest I've found. This is a set of tables that lists and describes all of the menu actions and form actions. However, it's not very readable for the average Joe User.

I was hoping that something would be available that I could buy and put into our library of user manuals.

Thanks.

Steven J. Carrola Business Services Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison scarrola_at_bussvc.wisc.edu