Re: Help!! Can I use DBMS_SQL package from Forms 4.5?

From: Shane and Cindy Bentz <scbentz_at_itis.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 22:54:17 -0500

    DBMS_SQL is the correct package to use to accomplish this, but you are correct in that it is best used for server-side code only. I believe Forms has this same functionality in the FORMS_DDL package. I would look in the on-line help for this package and see what it can do for you. Hope this helps.

Shane.