Re: Creating multi-page report in D2K

From: Shane and Cindy Bentz <scbentz_at_itis.com>
Date: 1998/09/09

    I feel kinda weird suggesting this, for it was probably obvious to you, but you should set up multi-page reports under the main report module's properties ( ie. double-click on the top-most icon of the report ). You will see properties pertaining to the report as a whole. I think the second tab is where you tell it that each logical page is 2x2 physical pages. I don't know if this is what you are trying to accomplish, but it's the closest I could come up with. There is help for these properties in the Reports Reference Manual. Hope this helps.

                                                                    Shane.

<1998090917252300.NAA08101_at_ladder01.news.aol.com>...