Re: F50, current ITEM visual attribute

From: Patrick Wolf <patrick.wolf_at_telekabel.at>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 21:21:24 GMT

Hi,

the simpiest solution is to define a visual attribute and assign it to the 'current record visual attribute group'-block property.

This will set all items of the current record to the color specified by the visual attribute.

Patrick

>Hi,
>
>Have anyone implemented the current item's visual attribute. My customer is
>not too satisfied with the hardly noticeable blinking caret, they want to
>have better 'feel' of the cursor's position. What I can do?
>
>I know that there are item instances and their properties, navigational
>triggers and stuff, but I do not want to add too much code to the existing
>forms. The simpliest solution is the best.
>
>Thanks,
>Janek.Metsallik_at_abs.ee

Patrick Wolf
Working for Scientific Games, Vienna

E-Mails: patrick.wolf_at_telekabel.at (home)

         wolf_at_scigames.at (work) Received on Wed Sep 09 1998 - 23:21:24 CEST

Original text of this message