Creating multi-page report in D2K

From: RoyHardin <royhardin_at_aol.com>
Date: 9 Sep 1998 17:25:23 GMT

[Quoted] I am trying to see how to go about creating a multi-page report in D2K. I basically would be recreating a multi-part form. So there may be 3 to 5 different pages which will be printed each time the report is run. And some of [Quoted] these pages may run over 1 page in length and thus be continued on a separate [Quoted] page - depending upon the amount of data retrieved.

The multiple queries are no problem to retrieve the data. My problem seems to [Quoted] be how to set up the layout in the layout editor. I've looked everywhere for [Quoted] this info but have had no luck. Possibly, I've just missed something - but I [Quoted] would greatly appreciate any help! Received on Wed Sep 09 1998 - 19:25:23 CEST

Original text of this message