Forms 5.0 and capturing images

From: Richard Styles <rstyles_at_acs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 16:18:39 +0800

Hi

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has got the Snappy 3.0 or Kodak DVC300 OCX controls to work with Forms 5.0. I have started experimenting with the Snappy and it displays a picture (sometimes) in forms builder but constantly crashes at runtime. It works mostly ok in Visual Basic 5.0.

What other ways are being used to capture still images from a video camera or other source in an Oracle Forms application? The aim is to capture a photo, load it into a database and print ID cards.

Thanks very much for your help.

Richard Styles Received on Wed Sep 09 1998 - 10:18:39 CEST

Original text of this message