Tooltips within Reports?

From: Richard Fairbairn <r.fairbairn_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:16:37 +0100

I am just beginning to play around with the finer parts of Reports 2.5. I remember the HINT.PLL library which, when attached to a Form and called appropriately within WHEN-MOUSE-ENTER and WHEN-TIMER-EXPIRED triggers would cause tool-tips or micro-help to be invoked, showing the label text of iconified buttons.
Does anyone know if it is possible to attach this library to a report? I am ahead of myself here as I am not even sure whether or not buttons can be iconified within Repors 2.5, but there you go.

Thanks

R.W. Fairbairn Received on Tue Sep 08 1998 - 17:16:37 CEST

Original text of this message