Trying to locate view in the Designer Repository

From: prv <prv_at_formalsys.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 11:27:13 -0300

Hi,

[Quoted] I am trying to locate a column of information in the Designer Repository.

If looking in the RON (Repository Object Navigator) a module has a description field and a notes fields.

I tried locating these columns in the CI_MODULES view. It of course is not there. I tryied to look in the documentation for any foreign keys to this table to see if description or notes was in there, but had no luck.

Does anyone know the name of the view that the description and notes are located in the Designer Repository.

This reason I am looking for this information is because I am creating some API scripts. I am also using Oracle Designer version 1.3.2

Thanks in advance for your help. Received on Tue Sep 08 1998 - 16:27:13 CEST

Original text of this message