DES2K API Triger problem

From: Styrk H Finne <shfinne_at_online.no>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 02:14:25 +0200

I have a funny problem

I have bin working on a ER model over a 6 weeks time now and it looks ok and the server model is 99% generated there is only minor add-on's to it.

DDL is generated and installed with out errors, or warnings. There is bin done some testing on the database and no faults found

But when I Generated the table API i started to get some stranges errors

A before update trigger had a constrain check on a FK wrong way !!!!!

I when over the model once more and re generated the API for ONLY that table (No errors)

And every tinge was OK !!

The I regenerated the API for all tables then the problem returned ???!!

What's wrong / What shod I be look for ???

With regards

Styrk H Finne

Principal project manager
Network Computing AS Received on Tue Sep 08 1998 - 02:14:25 CEST

Original text of this message