Re: Basic Developer2000 question.

From: Patrick Flahan <flahan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/09/07

Brad,
I don't know what the errors are that you are having, but I noticed that in the code that you included that your trigger starts with the variable declarations. If you don't have the key word DECLARE before your variable declarations this could be causing the problem.

Hope this helps,
Patrick Flahan
OCP flahan_at_earthlink.net