Re: SQL Interfaces Suggestions (Newbie question)

From: Danny Aldham <danny_at_lennon.postino.com>
Date: 1998/09/07

Shashi Kant (shashi.kant_at_peregrine.ie) wrote:
: We are looking for any tools as an SQL interface to databases.
: We find the interfaces such as 'SQL Plus for Oracle 7'
: or others' text mode very restrictive and unproductive.
:
: Are there any 'Graphical' ones available ? If anyone's used
: Pioneer's Q+E Query Builder -you will know what I am asking...
:

We have been using an older version of Intersolv's DataDirect product, or their Q+E product. I like both, but am having trouble finding any pricing or availability on upgrade products for NT.

--
Danny Aldham             SCO Ace, MCSE, JAPH, DAD
Field Service Manager    BCTel Systems Support