format report

From: B. Yan <by2_at_gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 23:04:57 -0700

I have a problem when I build a report. Here is it:

A statement does not need to be printed if the associated database item is NULL. In this case, the following statement is supposed to cover its space. For example,

The following messages are printed if data values are not null:

line1:	REFUND INTEREST					9,999.99CR
line2:	NET REFUND					9,999.99CR

Say, the refund interest is NULL, so there is no need to print REFUND INTEREST, now the NET REFUND needs to move upward one line:

line1: NET REFUND 9,999.99CR

How to do this in report builder? Any help is very much appreciated!

Bin Yan Received on Sat Sep 05 1998 - 08:04:57 CEST

Original text of this message