Need some help with DBA training, please...

From: Richard Hollingsworth <wrh_at_HiWAAY.net>
Date: 1998/09/04

I just took a job as senior Oracle developer with a small company who can't afford to hire a full time DBA. Guess who got elected! Yep, you guessed it. Fortunately, we have enough budget to get a consultant in now and then to straighten things out, but I need to get a lot smarter at this DBA stuff. I've seen several books at the bookstore but was wondering if anyone knows of an interactive training course, video, cd, etc. that we could purchase.

Thanx for any help:

Richard Hollingsworth Received on Fri Sep 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message