summary functions in form 4.5 ?

From: N.hamad <nha_12_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 00:11:17 -0800

Hi.....

   I need to implement a matrix form and I must have a summation field to rows and columns, I will give an example to clarify my point. Table 1 : columns : number (pk),Name .
Number Name

1               a
2               b
3               c
Table 2 :columns :number(from table 1 as part of pk),seq (pk),value
Number       Seq        Value
1                   1            100
1                    2            200
1                   3             300
2                   1             10
2                   2             20
2                   3             30

.......... etc
note that the seq not exceed 3
I want to implement my form as
name            a                       b                    total
seq1             100                   10                  110
seq2              200                   20                  220
seq3              300                   30                  330
total              600                   60                   660
how can i do this ?

Thanx...

   -**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****- http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the World's Discussions & Usenet Received on Fri Sep 04 1998 - 10:11:17 CEST

Original text of this message