Tree menu for FORMS selection

From: William DeLorie <wdelorie_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 23:43:58 -0700

Does any know of a product has an expandable/collapsible tree menu for the selection/execution of .fmx applications? We have about 100 plus different forms that need a manageable selection/execution environment. Users with certain ORACLE Role's would not be allowed to navigate restricted branches. ORACLE sell a product call Application Object Libary which includes templates for developing forms with the Application Look and Feel. Nobody at ORACLE telesale can confirm if this $1995 package includes the Application Logon/Tree Selection screen. Are there any 3rd party product to meet my needs?

Thanks,

Bill Received on Fri Sep 04 1998 - 08:43:58 CEST

Original text of this message