Menus Problem

From: Gary Budgen <gary_at_cinnibar.win-uk.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 22:38:05 GMT

    Is there a way to make a called item (e.g. a report or form) from a drop down ORACLE

        menu, return to the drop down menu (i.e. redisplay the calling drop down menu) after the item has finished, and not to the highest level menu. This was possible in the old Menu 5 which we used with Forms 3 but now quitting out of the module (form etc.) takes us to the top level menu

The menu's I am referring to are one's which were created in Forms Designer 4.5, via the menu create icon.

Thanks

Gary Received on Fri Sep 04 1998 - 00:38:05 CEST

Original text of this message