Re: FRM-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product.

From: Videoway <xpoitras_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 18:53:53 GMT

I have the exact same probleme. This is because the run_product (for report) is run more than once.. (In a loop..)

Just be sur that you run only Oracle report at time.. I have to solve this problem too. I think I could pass the ASYCHRONE command in one of the run_product parameter. I guest with this the programme will wait that I close the first report before
running next one..

See ya.

Gaetan Poitras
xpoitras_at_hotmail.com

Amardeep Johar <amardeep.johar_at_shell.ca> wrote in article <35EEABC3.4467_at_shell.ca>...