base table unable to insert

From: (wrong string) ªü´ö Thenardier <Thenardier_at_POBoxes.com.hk>
Date: 1998/09/02

when customizing oracle finance with the form template it provides, i create a new block which associates with a table. in run time, after inserting a new row on the form, the user can press the save button on the toolbar to commit the new row to the table.

in my case, when i press the save button, it raises an error, telling me that the VALUES keyword is missing (but the block has a base table already!) however, there is no problem when i'm updating the row. the modified row can be succesfully committed.

can anyone give me some hints? thanks in advance.

rgds,
thenard

Pls remove .hk in reply Received on Wed Sep 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message