Import / Export

From: Martijn van Gorp <mvangorp_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 17:15:55 +0200

At this moment I am experiencing a lot of problems while using the Import and Export utility. Trigger compilation warnings/errors, row rejections, disabled constraints etc.
Sometimes I use the Datamanager, sometimes via the commandline. I work with Sun Solaris 5.5.1 and Oracle 7.3.3. . Datamanager is running on Windows NT 4.0

Can anyone give me some tips what I need to take into consideration while using the import/export utility .... ?

Thanks,

Martijn van Gorp
Rotterdam, the Netherlands Received on Wed Sep 02 1998 - 17:15:55 CEST

Original text of this message