Creating SQLNET Install Disk How?

From: Tim Cahoon <tcahoon_at_nospam.ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 22:26:40 -0400

I need to install SQLNET on a lot of NT & Win95 systems across the US. The local staff will be installing it. We can't do it over the WAN and I don't want to send out CD's. Plus you then have to worry if they install licensed software or other things you don't want to them to have.

What I would like is to make a diskette or ZIP file that would do the SQLNET, ODCB and misc options when run. I won't mind one file for NT installs and one file WIN95 installs.

I understand there use to be a SQLNET install on floppy disks.

Does anyone have a good way of creating this process ???

Tim Cahoon http://www.ameritech.net/users/tcahoon/tcahoon.html Southfield, MI mailto:tcahoon_at_nospam.ameritech.net Cub Scout Leader, Water Rockets, and 4 kids. Enough already! (Ameritech is my ISP, not where I work! Remove nospam to send me mail)