Install Oracle7 on SCO

From: Bob Voelker <bvoelker_at_fbti.com>
Date: 1998/08/31

I am trying to install Oracle7 on SCO OS5.04 and went through a partial install and then finding out that I did not have the Developement Kit (C Compiler, etc) installed on the machine. Now when I try to continue the install I get the error

User Interface Failure: Window System Startup

Installation Cancelled!

Has anyone seen this?
How can I UN-Install the package and start from scratch.?

Thank you in advance.

-Bob

--

Bob Voelker                                     http://www.fbti.com
Director Of IT                                  bvoelker_at_fbti.com

Original text of this message