Re: Persistence PowerTier

From: Andrew Marlow <marlowa_at_no.way.hozay>
Date: 1998/08/31

A while ago I posted a response to someone enquiries about Persistence, the OO to relational bridging tool developed by Persistence Inc.

I wish to place it on the record as publicly as I can (without spamming) that the opinions expressed were my own and are in no way an expression of the opinions held by RBS (the Royal Bank of Scotland). I do not speak for RBS and never have done. I unreservedly apologise to RBS for the harm that I have done by implying that my views about Persistence were in any way connected with their views. I also apologise to the rest of the Internet community and in particular, readers of this newsgroup, for giving the impression that I was speaking for RBS. That was not the case. My views on Persistence are my own.

I wish readers of this message to consider this as an abject apology and a full retraction of my original post. I would also be grateful if readers would please avoid creating spam by posting follow-ups to this thread, be they flames, enquiries or messages of sympathy. Enough damage has been done by me. Please don't add to it by fuelling this thread. Thanks.