Re: App Transformer Bug

From: <sfelten_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 17:56:34 GMT

In article <6segkl$hl1$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>,   sfelten_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:
This is me again...I wanted to add the exact error...

RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: INSERT INTO ad_mod ( fun_id , elem_flag , response , common_list , input_params , output_params , buns , ent_usage_list , att_usage_list , ents_as_tables , entities , attributes , mod_id , old_mod_id ) VALUES ( :fun_id , :elem_flag , :response , :common_list , :input_params , :output_params , :buns , :ent_usage_list , :att_usage_list , :ents_as_tables , :entities , :attributes , :mod_id , :old_mod_id ) RME-02105: Oracle error occurred...
ORA-01480: trailing null missing from STR bind value