Re: Forms 3, user exits and Oracle Names

From: Mario <msimic_at_alf.tel.hr>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:25:35 +0200

Chris Kimpton wrote in message <35E19327.BB4934A4_at_btalexbrown.com>...
>Hello
>
>Does anyone know if the above combination can work together?
>
>We're working on HP-UX 10.02, Oracle 7.2.3
>
>We can get the runform30 (ie without user exits) to talk to Names
>and we can get the runform30x (with user exits) to talk to SQL*Net v2,
>but we can't get the runform30x to talk to Oracle Names.

It seems that you havent included all libraries needed for Oracle Names in your makefile. Try to just relink your runform30 and investigate what libraries were used. Then add your exits object code and link with same libraries. I think it should work.

Good luck !

Mario Simic BSCS
IN2 d.o.o. (Ltd)
Zagreb