Discoverer 3 Question

From: Anthony Caruana <caruanaa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 18:04:36 +1000

Greetings

I am trying to create a report in Discoverer 3.0, which we are currently using for sales reporting.

I want to create a report that elapsed days/working days for the current period against the sales for the same period last year.

This seems simple but our ssytem assumes that the elapsed/working ratio is 1 as the that period is complete. I want to use the elapsed/working ratio for the current period this year with the data for the same period last year

We can "hard code" the ratio into our calculations but then we need to edit the calculation each time.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

TIA Anthony Caruana Received on Sat Aug 29 1998 - 10:04:36 CEST

Original text of this message