Re: SQL Interfaces Suggestions (Newbie question)

From: tony <ramdan_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: 1998/08/28

RAPID SQL is another package that is quite good.

Resource hog though

In article <6s7383$fg6_at_explorer.csc.com>, rkolluru@.csc.com wrote:
>You could Oracle Broswer (discoverer 2000) which is a graphical user tool
>like access where a non sql literate can design an execute queries,
>save queries,export queries in various formats (.csv,.sylk,lotus,etc).
>Data could be inserted,deleted . It gives look and feel of msaccess. You
>need to purchase this product.
>or You could use excel or msaccess to access oracle data. but you need
>to have installed odbc drivers.
>
>ramakrishna
>rkolluru_at_csc.com

Dan Ramriez

ramdan_at_mailexcite.com
Development Analyst
Information Systems
Commonwealth Edison

The contents of this message express only the sender's opinion. This message does not necessarily reflect the policy or views of my employer, Commonwealth Edison. All responsibility for the statements made in this Usenet posting resides solely and completely with the sender. Received on Fri Aug 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message