Integrating Oracle data in your Microsoft Word editor.

From: J.J. Nulkes / SQL Integrator <hnulkes_at_sql-integrator.nl>
Date: 1998/08/28

Dear Reader,

If you want to use data from an Oracle database in your favorite Microsoft Word editor for your letters, mailings and reports then SQL Integrator has the solution.
The name of this powerful tool: SQLWord.

All Oracle database users know that until this moment it was very difficult to get Oracle data in Microsoft Word. We have developed a report generator, which gives users a powerful solution for this problem. You can create documents in Microsoft Word and then by a push of a button create documents filled with the data from your Oracle database.

Product description:
With SQLWord users can use Microsoft Word for the creation of their own standard letters, contracts and reports. Data from an Oracle database can easily be included in documents. SQLWord uses the Rich-Text-Format (RTF). All modern editors support this format. In the Word document users can insert multiple SQL statements and keywords in the text. SQLWord replaces these keywords with their values in the database. The use of nested structures of SQL statements is unlimited and the complete SQL syntax is supported. It's even possible to use PL/SQL statements. For example, sections of text can be altered conditional upon one or more database fields. All Oracle and Microsoft Word functionality is supported.

Advantages of SQLWord:
Full integration of Oracle data in Microsoft Word documents. All Microsoft Word functions are supported. All Oracle functions are supported.
Unlimited master-detail relations can be used. Layout of the document is done in Microsoft Word. SQLWord can be called from Oracle*Forms and all other development tools. Examples of this call mechanism are supplied. Example reports are included.
Extra Oracle Designer/2000 reports are also included.

We are convinced that the concept, integrating Microsoft Word with Oracle SQL, will proof to be very practical and useful for your organization. Hereby you don't have to be an Oracle expert to easily integrate data from your Oracle database in your letters, reports or mailings.

Visit our website (www.sql-integrator.com) and download the free evaluation version. We hope that you will take the time to try this truly handy application, and discover the possibilities and user-friendliness of SQLWord.

If you have any further questions or feel need for more information, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely Yours,

Hans Nulkes				P.O. Box 7155
SQL Integrator BV			2701 AD Zoetermeer
					The Netherlands