Re: Who has helpfull PL/SQL queries/tools?

From: <dmitriy_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/08/26

Check out tools from ORACLE Monitor Suite: Pre-built and user-defined reports, monitors, graphs; SQL editor with syntax highlighting, graphical explain plan, query execution statistics and data-manipulation; trends analyzers, database navigators, objects and security analyzers, SQL reverse-engineering, data export/import (including "SQL insert") and much, much more... See for yourself, visit http://www.SoftTreeTech.com to get your trial version.