Re: Storing images in an Oracle database

From: Rod Stewart <rod.stewart_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:30:23 +1000

What we do is to store the images in a long raw column, getting them in and out with OO4OLE. When we retrieve them for viewing, we temporarily create a file on the operating system and actually view that instead of trying to find some way of viewing them directly from the database. Hope this helps

Regards

Rod Stewart