Re: Tools for Replicating Databases?

From: Joel_Vannorsdel <Joel_Vannorsdel_at_praxisint.com>
Date: 1998/08/24

Praxis International has a product line developed just to perform these tasks. The OmniEnterprise suite of products was developed to replicate, copy or load data between the 5 major relational databases.

See the Praxis web site at www.Praxisint.com for more information. Or call me 817-370-0532.

Joel Vannorsdel
Praxis International