Re: Multi-Record-Block with a LOV-Button

From: Richard Woest <r.a.woest_at_kpn-telecom.nl>
Date: 24 Aug 1998 10:12:47 GMT

[Quoted] Hi Gerd,

I am familiar with the problem.
In short the problem is a navigation problem. After pressing the button, the LOV is shown. But navigation to the right record is done after pressing ok in the LOV. The values are returned to the right record.

But, if you have code in a when-new-record-instance then it will run to late.
If that's the case perform your check in a pre-record trigger. I hope this will help you

With regards,
Richard

Gerd Volberg <gerd.volberg_at_netcologne.de> schreef in artikel <35D9CA09.A011A4B9_at_netcologne.de>...