Re: Another FORMTEXTAREA question (Web Server Oracle)

From: Brian Everett <beverett_at_remove_this.usa.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 03:40:27 GMT

  I could think of a way to send a string of data with chr(13) and chr(10) breaks between them and use a variable to populate the htp.formTextArea's cvalue attribuate but if you can not select the row that you want then what is the use ?

Brian

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:42:26 +0200, Przemyslaw Powalko <powal_at_psyche.cst.tpsa.pl> wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>
>How to fill TextArea with a record of the table? It seems to me that
>it's not possible. Am I wrong?
>Please, help me.
>
>Thanks in advance, Przemek Powalko

Good Luck! Brian_RestonVA Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 05:40:27 CEST

Original text of this message