ORA-00904

From: <gm1_at_ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 16:47:02 -0400

I tried exporting an application system but it keeps failing. I get the following in my log file :
About to export specified tables via Conventional Path ...
. . exporting table XT_APPLICATION 1 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_CIUE_ASSOCIATION_TYPES 0 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_CIUE_ELEMENT_TYPES 0 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_CIUE_PROPERTIES 0 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_CIUE_TEXT_TYPES 0 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_CIUE_TEXT_USAGES 0 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_RM_TEXT_LINES 37 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_SDDV_DIAGRAM_SEGMENTS 407 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_SDDV_ELEMENTS 354 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_SDDV_STRUCTURE_ELEMENTS 525 rows exported
. . exporting table XT_APPLICATION_LOGIC 0 rows exported
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 904 encountered
ORA-00904: invalid column name
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

Can anyone explain this error message to me and how I can correct any errors so that I can export my application?
Thank You
Glenn Malar Received on Sun Aug 23 1998 - 22:47:02 CEST

Original text of this message