Re: Configuring Dev2000 Cartrridge

From: Liping Gao <lpgao_at_centtel.com>
Date: 1998/08/22

Hi,
[Quoted] anybody knows what are the default username, password, database or server name after just installed the dev2000 on winNT4.0? I can not use some components of dev2000 because I was always asked to enter user, psword, dbname.... while started these component. How can I know them even Oracle document never mention.
Who knows the method to setup these like in Sybase or MS SQL Server where I can use default system admin to do everything? If this problem can not be solved Oracle is no any use no matter it is claimed how wonderful. Received on Sat Aug 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message