Re: Personal Oracle 8.0.3 and D2K Problems

From: Liping Gao <lpgao_at_centtel.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 14:59:24 GMT

Frank Smith
Hello,
Anybody can help me if I need other Oracle products to work on the Develop2000? As I can not log on SQL*Plus no matter what I run, Dev2000 builder, demo installer, schema builder, sql+ window always comes out and asks for user/pswd. It always says no interfacedriver connected or could not resolve service name after I typed default sid/pswd and connect to Oracle. By the way Oracle is case sensitive?
Appreciateing any answer. Received on Sat Aug 22 1998 - 16:59:24 CEST

Original text of this message