Re: Bar code data input into Oracle?

From: Hakan <nvcinc_at_ibm.net**no_spam_please**>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 13:51:58 -0400

Hi again,

Sorry I pressed send button by mistake.

Using symbol technologies bar code readers (or another manufacturer) you can enter bar code info to Oracle Database. The bar code reader can be installed to keyboard connector. As a user interface you can use Dev 2000/Forms, Pro*C etc. You have may options for end user interface.

Then you can print bar code data from Oracle Reports or from Pro*c as I told in my previous posting.

If you need more information pls e-mail me.

Regards

Hakan