Oracle thin driver can't work for ZHT16BIG5

From: Cheng Ki On <flag_at_b1.hkstar.com>
Date: 20 Aug 1998 15:24:22 GMT

        I used the thin driver (classes111.zip) provided by Oracle to to perform INSERT, DELETE and UPDATE statement to an Oracle database of ZHT16BIG5 character-set. INSERT and UPDATE was okay, but the UPDATE statement failed without any warning.

        I've tried the above statement on an Oracle database of US7ASCII character-set, everything work fine.

        Do I have to set anything before I can work on ZHT16BIG5 database? Or does the thin driver simply cannot work on a ZHT16BIG5 database?

Thanks! Received on Thu Aug 20 1998 - 17:24:22 CEST

Original text of this message